Media Release | 28 March 2017
Vicsport today has announced the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards evening will be broadcast live on Thursday evening from the Melbourne Convention Centre to mobile phones, tablets and personal computers starting at 7.00pm.
Ms Foster said the live broadcast is designed to provide an opportunity for team members, families and supporters to participate in the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards no matter where they are located.
People can book their seat and get a reminder of when the broadcast will start here: vicsport.com.au
For the full Finalists List Click Here
Ron Smith, Media Communications, Vicsport - Mobile: 0417 329 201
2016 Victorian Sports Awards
- Victorian Community Coach of the Year
- Victorian Official of the Year
- Victorian Community Official of the Year
- Victorian Sports Administrator of the Year
- Victorian Young Volunteer of the Year
- Victorian Young Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Masters Sport Award
- Victorian Local Government Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Outdoor / Active Recreation Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Sport Development Initiative of the Year - Full & Associate Member
- Victorian Team of the Year
- Victorian Young Team of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Club of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Event of the Year
- Service to Victorian Community Sport & Recreation
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport
- Victorian Male Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Female Athlete of the Year
Victorian Sport Awards 6.00pm Thursday 30 March 2017
Melbourne Convention Centre
You may also be interested in...
Country Tennis Week: Community Sport’s Hidden Treasure
VCTA Country Week is one of community sport’s hidden treasures. It is the biggest community tennis event in the southern hemisphere. Held annually in February in country Victoria, the tennis tournament attracts over 1500 players to a regional location each year.
Local Club, Global Reach
Social Media, Engagement & Growth at Fitzroy Doncaster Cricket Club As social media technology continues to emerge with astonishing rapidity, the true benefit of the impact it can have is not yet fully understood