Media Release | 28 March 2017
Vicsport today has announced the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards evening will be broadcast live on Thursday evening from the Melbourne Convention Centre to mobile phones, tablets and personal computers starting at 7.00pm.
Ms Foster said the live broadcast is designed to provide an opportunity for team members, families and supporters to participate in the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards no matter where they are located.
People can book their seat and get a reminder of when the broadcast will start here: vicsport.com.au
For the full Finalists List Click Here
Ron Smith, Media Communications, Vicsport - Mobile: 0417 329 201
2016 Victorian Sports Awards
- Victorian Community Coach of the Year
- Victorian Official of the Year
- Victorian Community Official of the Year
- Victorian Sports Administrator of the Year
- Victorian Young Volunteer of the Year
- Victorian Young Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Masters Sport Award
- Victorian Local Government Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Outdoor / Active Recreation Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Sport Development Initiative of the Year - Full & Associate Member
- Victorian Team of the Year
- Victorian Young Team of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Club of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Event of the Year
- Service to Victorian Community Sport & Recreation
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport
- Victorian Male Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Female Athlete of the Year
Victorian Sport Awards 6.00pm Thursday 30 March 2017
Melbourne Convention Centre
You may also be interested in...
Budget Provides $226 Million for Community Sports and Facilities
The 2015-16 Victorian Budget provides $226 million to support the community sports clubs and upgrade stadiums and venues across the state so they can host more events and hold more spectators
Pride Game: Why it's needed and the impact it is having
In light of the inaugural AFL pride game, Jason Ball sat down with Vicsport to reflect on where it all began, how far sport has come and the body of work that needs to follow.