Media Release | 28 March 2017
Vicsport today has announced the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards evening will be broadcast live on Thursday evening from the Melbourne Convention Centre to mobile phones, tablets and personal computers starting at 7.00pm.
Ms Foster said the live broadcast is designed to provide an opportunity for team members, families and supporters to participate in the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards no matter where they are located.
People can book their seat and get a reminder of when the broadcast will start here: vicsport.com.au
For the full Finalists List Click Here
Ron Smith, Media Communications, Vicsport - Mobile: 0417 329 201
2016 Victorian Sports Awards
- Victorian Community Coach of the Year
- Victorian Official of the Year
- Victorian Community Official of the Year
- Victorian Sports Administrator of the Year
- Victorian Young Volunteer of the Year
- Victorian Young Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Masters Sport Award
- Victorian Local Government Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Outdoor / Active Recreation Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Sport Development Initiative of the Year - Full & Associate Member
- Victorian Team of the Year
- Victorian Young Team of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Club of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Event of the Year
- Service to Victorian Community Sport & Recreation
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport
- Victorian Male Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Female Athlete of the Year
Victorian Sport Awards 6.00pm Thursday 30 March 2017
Melbourne Convention Centre
You may also be interested in...
Rising to the challenges of the Privacy Act amendments
The cost of data breaches to many organisations is rising each year and sport is not immune to these breaches
2020 Victorian Sport Awards Delayed
The Victorian Sport Awards, usually held in February each year, are now being planned for April or May 2021 due to COVID with the hope that we will be able to have a face-to-face event.
Finalists announced for 2019 Victorian Sport Awards
The Victorian Sport Awards is the night of nights for the Victorian sporting community, recognising and celebrating the achievements of our home-grown premier athletes, grassroots heroes and those who have shown commitment and dedication to community sport in Victoria.