Vicsport has specific memberships available for organisations or individuals who have an interest in sport and active recreation in Victoria. These include State Sporting Organisations, Regional Sports Assemblies, Local Government Authorities, Disability Sporting Organisations, other businesses and individuals.
Why Become a member of Vicsport
All Vicsport memberships come with the following benefits:
- Be an active part of a community that works towards creating positive change
- Participate in and receive discounts for Vicsport workshops, industry forums and events focusing on professional development
- Advocacy and representation on key issues affecting sport and active recreation at a local, state and national level
- Be represented on key issues affecting sport and active recreation at a local, state and national level
- Access to up-to-date resources, information, guidelines, industry research, career advice and job and director postings
- Discounted access to Vicsport consultancy and funded programs
- Discounts from selected Vicsport Partners
- Receive regular communications on industry news and events via emails including our monthly e-newsletter, Sportsview
Being a member at Vicsport gives you opportunities to connect and network with other members from a variety of organisations.
View our current Organisation, Associate and Local Government Authority Members here.
If you are part of a National Sporting Organisation (NSO), State Sporting Association (SSA) or Regional Sports Assembly (RSA), signing up for an Organisation Membership will enable your organisation, staff and board as well as all your affiliates to receive the benefits listed above and more.
Local Government Authority Memberships
This category of membership is open to all Victorian Local Government Authorities recognised by the State Government of Victoria.
If you work for an organisation which is not an NSO, SSA or RSA but still linked to sport and/or active recreation in Victoria, signing up for an Associate Membership will enable your entire staff to receive the benefits listed above and more.
If you work for a Local Government Authority (LGA) in Victoria, signing up to the LGA Membership will enable your entire staff to receive the benefits listed above and more.