Vicsport has a number of memberships available for any sporting organisation or person who has an interest in sport and active recreation in Victoria Local Councils, State Sporting Organisations, Disability Sporting Organisations, individuals or businesses can seek a membership at Vicsport.
Why Become a member of Vicsport
A membership with Vicsport has the following associated benefits:
- Be an active part of the peak body for sport and active recreation in Victoria
- Receive updates on industry news and events through regular communications, such as our monthly e-newsletter Sportsview
- Be represented on key issues affecting sport and active recreation at a local, state and national level
- Be part of a community that works towards creating positive change in the development of sport and active recreation in Victoria
- Network and build relationships and partnerships with professionals in the Victorian sporting community
- Take part in workshops, industry forums and events focusing on professional development
- Access to up-to-date resources, information, guidelines and industry research on trends in the sporting industry
- Have an influence and in the direction of Vicsport and take part in the voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
Vicsport organisational membership is all about developing the capacity and capability of your organisation to ensure that you can meet the changing needs of your sport and its participants.
By becoming a member you will receive benefits such as access to up to date information and research, expert advice, exclusive member events on topics such as participation, commercialisation, governance inclusive sport and workforce development, along with the ability to nominate for the Victorian Sports Awards, and more (see Organisation Membership details below).
Please call Bron Humphrys on 03 9698 8100 to join or for more information.