Tuesday 22 January, 2019
Vicsport is pleased to announce a new partnership with SportsTG. SportsTG owned by Stack Sports based in Plano, Texas is the leading provider of digital solutions to the sporting community across Australia, New Zealand and other key international markets including the United Kingdom.
SportsTG work with some of the major National Sporting Organisations in these regions including Basketball Australia, Australian Football League, National Rugby League, Touch Football Australia, Hockey Australia, Athletics Australia, Little Athletics Victoria, New Zealand Basketball, New Zealand Hockey, Athletics New Zealand, New Zealand Rugby League, Basketball England and Rugby Football League to name a few.
SportsTG will come on board at Vicsport as an event sponsor to support the Victorian Sport Awards, the CEO forum and the SportsTG Digital Forum. SportsTG specialise in the following solutions:
- Membership and registrations – catering to elite professional clubs, National Sporting Organisations, State Sporting Organisations, Leisure Centers/Councils, Community Associations and clubs.
- Competition and tournament management (draws, results, ladders) including integration with membership and registration solutions, SportsTG through our solutions help manage some of the largest competitions in the world
- GameDay mobile – allows fans and participants the ability to access the latest competition information via our APP available to be downloaded via the APP store and Google play stores
- Event management and ticketing solutions allows community clubs, professional teams, event organisers to manage events such as School Holiday clinics, fundraising events, mass participation fun-runs and triathlons
- E-Commerce – caters to professional clubs such as the Western Sydney Wanderers, North Queensland Cowboys, Perth Wildcats along with community clubs and associations the ability to sell merchandise to their fans and members along with raising funds via our Online Auction Platform
- GameDay websites built on a WordPress platform providing clubs, associations, states a first class and modern digital experience whilst them to effectively communicate with their members and audience
- Athlete and team solutions - video analytics and tools for high-performance teams such as Krossover and GamePlan provide additional products that can now be offered to clubs and teams
Lisa Hasker, CEO says;
“It is very exciting to have SportsTG on board supporting events with Vicsport. SportsTG work with many member sports and provide solutions that allow sport operations and competitions to run smoothly.”
Andrew Graham, General Manager at SportsTG says;
"SportsTG has been a commercial supporter of Victorian sport since back when we were Sporting Pulse and IMG STG. Now as part of Stack Sports global, we're proud to able to support the future of sports administration and volunteers across our state."
For more information on SportsTG services, contact:
m. 0475 415 801
Or visit their website www.sportstg.com
For more information on Vicsport, please contact CEO Lisa Hasker on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in...
Customer Data: What are my obligations?
Customer data is an important resource for sports. However, in collecting, using and disclosing data, a sporting body must be careful to ensure it protects the privacy of its customers and members and complies with the law.
Bringing Victorian Sport Together Vicsport CEO Forum
11 and 12 May, 2016 Latrobe City was the host of this year's Vicsport CEO Forum (formerly Retreat)