2019 Sports Accounting Australia Official of the Year
Nominations close 30 November 2019 and are open to:
Victorian officials who have demonstrated excellence in their role as an official of their chosen sport during the 2019 year.
To be eligible to be considered in this category, the nominee must:
- Be an accredited Official under the recognised National or State Sporting body
- Officiate at state, national, international level
- Nominations are open to paid and unpaid officials
- Level of competition officiated – state, national and/or international
- Contribution to the wider officiating community within their sport - mentoring
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous training and learning
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2019 Victorian Sport Award Nominations Information page.
|2006||Barbara Morgan||Life Saving|