2018 Gallagher Victorian Community Coach of the Year
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSE OF NOMINATIONS - WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS
Nominations are open to:
Victorian sporting coaches who have made a significant contribution to their club and/or association/district. This award recognises the exceptional contribution made by a Victorian community sporting coach during 2018, either on or off the sporting field, with a focus on improving community sport through encouraging participation, fairness, integrity and making sport more welcoming, safe and inclusive.
To be eligible to be considered in this category, the nominee must:
- Be an accredited Coach under the recognised National or State Sporting body
- Coach Victorian athletes(s) or a team competing at club and/or association/district level
- Coach at a club and/or association/district level
- Demonstrated achievement to make their team/club welcoming, safe and inclusive
- A role model for their athletes – setting a positive example
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous training and learning
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2018 Victorian Sport Award Nominations Information page.
|2015||Peter Mair||Southern Netball League|
|2014||Sue Sofarnos||Newport Ladies Lacrosse Club|