VPN Event - Women in Sport & Recreation
Pathways to Change - Leveraging success for your sport
Join us to hear from a respected panel hosted by Angela Pippos to discuss the growth in women’s sport and what the future holds. She will be joined by
- Margot Foster AM, Vicsport Chairman, Olympian and sport administrator
- Chyloe Kurdas, AFLW commentator and previous AFL Female Development Manager
- Bianca Chatfield, former premiership captain of the Melbourne Vixens and vice- captain of the Australian Diamonds
An event not to be missed!
Angela will provide you with inspiration and knowledge to roll out changes and grow female participation at club level in your sport through discussion of the following:
- The underlying participation strategies that have been used
- What benefits they provide
- How grassroots sport has leveraged off the success of elite level
- What have been the catalysts and drivers for change
- What challenges have been encountered and how they’ve been overcome
- How well known players have been used as role models to encourage uptake at club level
- Examples of successful programs
Who is this for?
This event is suitable for Sport Administrators of all levels and key stakeholders in the industry. The discussion will be of particular relevance to General Managers, CEOs and anyone in a Participation role.
Attendance is free for Vicsport Professionals Network (VPN) members. For non-VPN members, registration will cost $49.
- Expertly facilitated discussion between Angela and the panel of Women in Sport and Recreation advocates
- Networking opportunity and drinks following the event
This is event is supported by the State Government of
|Wed Aug 2 2017, 5:00pm — Wed Aug 2 2017, 7:30pm|
VPN Event - Women in Sport and Active Recreation - $49 (Member: Free)
|Ikon Park, 400 Royal Parade, Princes Hill VIC 3054|