NFP Board Leadership conference
Where:186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
When: Friday 24 July and Saturday 25 July 2015
Leadership Victoria has brought together experts in governance, innovation and risk-management, as well as high-profile leaders, to address the challenges faced by experienced NFP leaders to take their organisation into the future. We will address prevailing issues including leading in the face of sector reform, positioning boards for sustainability, leading through change and dealing with funding instability. Five reasons why you must attend this event:
- Gain in-depth knowledge from outstanding NFP experts
- Maximise the impact of your leadership with local, accessible insights
- Develop strategies to confidently lead your organisation into the future in changing times
- Make connections, share ideas and broaden your network with other NFP leaders
- Gain tools and insights to help you tackle the future for your NFP organisation
Vicsport has secured an exclusive discount for VPN Members providing a 10% off the original price of tickets - a saving of up to $55.
Click here and login to access the VPN discount code for this and other VPN special events.
Not a member? Join or find out more by visiting the Membership page now!
You may also be interested in...
Rising to the challenges of the Privacy Act amendments
The cost of data breaches to many organisations is rising each year and sport is not immune to these breaches
Dr Bridie O'Donnell guest speaker at VPN event
Dr Bridie O’Donnell, inaugural Head of Victoria’s Office for Women in Sport and Recreation will share her thoughts on the importance of diversity and gender equality on Boards at Vicsports' Building Effective Boards event on 21 February 2018.