NFP Board Leadership conference
Where:186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
When: Friday 24 July and Saturday 25 July 2015
Leadership Victoria has brought together experts in governance, innovation and risk-management, as well as high-profile leaders, to address the challenges faced by experienced NFP leaders to take their organisation into the future. We will address prevailing issues including leading in the face of sector reform, positioning boards for sustainability, leading through change and dealing with funding instability. Five reasons why you must attend this event:
- Gain in-depth knowledge from outstanding NFP experts
- Maximise the impact of your leadership with local, accessible insights
- Develop strategies to confidently lead your organisation into the future in changing times
- Make connections, share ideas and broaden your network with other NFP leaders
- Gain tools and insights to help you tackle the future for your NFP organisation
Vicsport has secured an exclusive discount for VPN Members providing a 10% off the original price of tickets - a saving of up to $55.
Click here and login to access the VPN discount code for this and other VPN special events.
Not a member? Join or find out more by visiting the Membership page now!
You may also be interested in...
Olympic Precinct Games
Actively engaging the organisations around the Melbourne Park Precinct to promote health and well-being by participating in sport.
Vicsport announces new CEO Lisa Hasker
Vicsport welcomes new CEO Lisa Hasker.
Volunteering Victoria's Volunteer Management Toolkit
Free Volunteer Management in Sport Toolkit Given that an active volunteer workforce is critical to Australian sport, it is perhaps surprising that very few sporting organisations have a dedicated focus on volunteer management