COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates and Links
Vicsport is monitoring the situation regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and its impact on sporting clubs and sporting events.
The information below may help in communicating with sporting clubs and members.
RETURN TO SPORT
- All COVID-19 information for sport is located here.
- Sport Industry Restart Guidelines are here.
- Public events information is here.
- A COVID-19 Safe Plan for Sport is here.
- For information on the government QR code system, click here.
- Details on available funding/grants from Sport and Recreation Victoria can be found here.
- The latest updates from Sport and Recreation Victoria can be found here.
- Links to the latest COVID-19 information and resources are available from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) here.
- The Victorian Multicultural Commission has published language translated information, including factsheets and promotional materials, here.
- Contact HR Advice Online regarding specific advice for your business at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 720 004.
- Lander and Rogers have created a fact sheet for sports to follow when preparing for AGM's here.
- If you can't get together for a presentation or awards night, My Sport Live has you covered with their high-quality live-streaming and video content team ready to assist.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to call the Vicsport office on 9698 8100 or email on email@example.com