2018 Southern Cross Trophies Victorian Young Volunteer of the Year
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSE OF NOMINATIONS - WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS
Nominations are Open to:
This award recognises the exceptional contribution made by a volunteer under the age of 35 to the Victorian sport and active recreation community in 2018.
To be eligible to be considered in this category, the nominee must:
- Be 35 years of age or younger as at 31 December 2018
- Not be paid for their volunteering (Note: reimbursement of expenses does not constitute payment)
- Position held within the club/association/state sporting association/regional sports assembly
- The impact of the work completed within their organisation
- The impact of the work to the broader community
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2018 Victorian Sport Award Nominations Information page.
|2016||Will Robertshaw||Australian Rules Football and Cricket|
|2015||Jessica Woorward||Life Saving Victoria|
|2014||Jason Holmes||Westerfolds Squash Club|
|2013||Sarah Venning||Swimming Victoria|