2019 Gray Nicolls Sports Community Official of the Year
Nominations close 30 November 2019 and are open to:
- Be an accredited Official under the recognised National or State Sporting body
- Officiate at club and/or association/district level
- Nominations are open to paid and unpaid officials
- Officiated at a club and/or association/district level
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous training and learning
- Demonstrated focus on improving community sport through fairness, integrity and making sport more welcoming and inclusive.
- Contribution to the wider officiating community within their sport - mentoring
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2019 Victorian Sport Award Nominations Information page.
|2018||Phillip Craig||Motor Sport|