Gray-Nicolls Sports Victorian Community Official of the Year
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSE OF NOMINATIONS - WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS
- Be an accredited Official under the recognised National or State Sporting body
- Officiate at club and/or association/district level
- Nominations are open to paid and unpaid officials
- Officiated at a club and/or association/district level
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous training and learning
- Demonstrated focus on improving community sport through fairness, integrity and making sport more welcoming and inclusive.
- Contribution to the wider officiating community within their sport - mentoring
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2018 Victorian Sport Award Nominations Information page.