2019 Coach of the Year
Nominations close 30 November 2019 and are open to:
Victorian coaches who have achieved outstanding coaching performance/s with Victorian athlete/s or teams during the 2019 year.
To be eligible to be considered in this category, the nominee must:
- Be an accredited Coach under the recognised National or State Sporting body
- Coach Victorian athlete(s) or a team competing at a state, national and/or international level competition
- Nominations are open to paid and unpaid coaches
- Results and performance of the athlete/team coached by the nominee
- Level of competition – state, national and/or international
- Contribution to the wider coaching community within their sport - mentoring
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2019 Victorian Sport Award Nominations Information page.
|2017||Damien Hardwick||Australian Rules Football|
|2016||Luke Beveridge||Australian Rules Football|