What is the VPN?:
The Vicsport Professionals Network (VPN) is a unique membership program providing professional development, networking opportunities and other benefits specifically tailored to Sports Administrators.
Who should join:
VPN has a category for every Victorian Sports Administrator:
- Student – if you are currently studying a diploma or undergraduate course in sport management, sport development, sport science or sport nutrition at a university or training organisation
- Industry Professional – if you are either currently working, or looking to work, in the sports industry
- Senior Industry Professional – if you are a current or past sports industry CEO, General Manager or Executive Director OR a professional with 15+ years of experience
- Sport Industry Board Director – if you are a director of a sporting organisation, including state associations, national organisations, professional sports clubs, leagues, associations, or other sporting bodies
Full details on each membership type are available through the links below.
How to join:
Becoming a VPN member is easy – you can join online (see links below) or call us directly on 03 9698 8100 and we’ll do the work for you.
Vicsport organisational membership is all about developing the capacity and capability of your organisation to ensure that you can meet the changing needs of your sport and its participants.
- Small organisation
- Medium organisation
- Large organisation
Industry Association Membership
- Local Government Authorities
- Associate (Not-for-profit sporting bodies and other commercial organisations)
By becoming a member you will receive benefits such as access to up to date information and research, expert advice, exclusive member events on topics such as participation, commercialisation, governance inclusive sport and workforce development, along with the ability to nominate for the Victorian Sports Awards, and more (see Organisation Membership details below).
Phone the Membership Team on 03 9698 8100 to join or for more information.