Are You On Board? Launch
Vicsport’s Are You On Board? campaign promotes diversity and inclusion in Victorian sport.
To increase participation in sport and active recreation, sport organisations, clubs and associations have an opportunity to connect with people who are less active or under-represented in current programs and competitions. The benefits of a more inclusive sporting landscape include increased levels of physical activity in the population and more sustainable sport organisations.
Join us to launch our new 'Sport for All Abilities' videos promoting disability inclusion!
Our new campaign videos are about promoting disability inclusion through leadership in sport and incorporation of Universal Design principles into sport program design and development.
We invite you to attend this special launch event where you will:
- Hear from the Minister for Housing, Ageing & Disability Martin Foley
- Meet the CEOs of Vicsport and Disability Sport & Recreation
- Hear from inspirational speakers from the videos and podcasts
- View the videos on the newly installed big screen TV
- Have the opportunity to network with other SSA staff and guests
Please register below for catering purposes. Registration for this event is free and you can add up to 3 friends or colleagues.
All attendees will go into the draw to win 2 x tickets to the Victorian Sport Awards on Wednesday 14 March!
|Fri Feb 16 2018, 11.30am — Fri Feb 16 2018, 1pm|
Free (Member: Free)
|Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Main Foyer, 30 Aughtie Dr, Albert Park VIC 3206|