Making Sport Safe - Wantirna
Do you have an opinion on safety in community sport and recreation?
This workshop is now at capacity. Please join the waiting list below.
Researchers from La Trobe University Law School are working in partnership with Vicsport to find out more about how community sports administrators identify and manage health and safety risks in community sport.
All participants will be reimbursed for their time with a $100 Coles Myer Gift Voucher.
If you are:
- an administrator in a Victorian community sport or recreation organisation;
- aged 18 years or over; and
- willing to give your opinion and talk about how to make community sport and recreation safer.
We Would Like To Hear From You!
- Your perspective on health & safety risks in community sport
- Q & A session with Professor Patrick Keyzer (Head of School, Chair of Law & Public Policy at La Trobe University Law School)
|Wed Feb 1 2017, 7:00pm — Wed Feb 1 2017, 9:00pm|
Register - Free (Member: Free)
|State Basketball Centre, 291 George Street, Wantirna South|