How To Get a Job In Sport
Join us for an evening of networking with leaders and professionals from across the sports industry.
This event is for all university students looking to find out more about the sports industry and how to get a job in sport. Whether you are just starting your degree or are a recent graduate this is the event for you!
You will have the opportunity to hear from our expert panel:
- Rosie King, Chief Executive Officer, Netball Victoria
- Robin O’Neill, Chief Executive Officer, Gymnastics Victoria
- Angelique Everett, Group General Manager, Sportspeople Recruitment
- Reuben Williams, Founder, SportsGrad
- Tamara Mason, Female Sport Participation Officer, Moreland City Council
The panel discussion will be facilitated by Lisa Hasker, CEO of Vicsport.
Our panelists will:
- Outline the skills and attributes that recruiters are looking for;
- Share tips and tricks for nailing interviews;
- Present different approaches to landing a job in the sports industry;
- And answer your burning questions!
This event will be delivered in person only, with canapes and drinks provided. Plus, we will have giveaways for all attendees.
The cost is $15 for Vicsport student members and $25 for non-members. If you are unsure of your eligibility to attend, please contact Meredith via the details below.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact Meredith via email@example.com
Registrations have closed as of Today
|Wed May 19 2021, 4:30pm — Wed May 19 2021, 6:00pm|
Vicsport Student Member Registration - $15.00 (Member: $15.00)
Non-Member Registration - $25.00 (Member: $25.00)
|Champions Room, MSAC, 30 Aughtie Drive Albert Park VIC 3206|