2021 CEO & Chair Forum
Join your fellow CEOs and Chairs in the up-coming forum. Hear from the Hon. Ros Spence MP, network with colleagues and receive the latest updates relevant to sport and recreation.
Date: Tuesday 11 May 2021
Time: 10am - 2:30pm (Note: complimentary tea and coffee will be available on arrival from 9:45am)
Venue: Victoria University, Level 11, 300 Flinders St, Melbourne 3000
Parking: Secure Park, 300 Flinders St, book early bird prior to event. https://www.secureparking.com.au/en-au
- Keynote speech: Hon. Ros Spence MP
- Sport & Recreation Victoria Update
- MORNING TEA
- Guest presenter: Christopher Shen - Psychologist
- VicHealth Update
- Child Safe Standards & Integrity Update
- Lessons Learned from COVID-19 – Finance, Legal and Gambling
– Presentation from the Federal Department of Social Services
- John Riley -Branch Manager, Redress Group, External Engagement & Communications
- Kathryn Periac - Relationship Manager, Redress Group, External Engagement, Institutions Onboarding
Who should attend?
This Forum is for CEOs and Chairs of State Sport Associations, Melbourne based NSOs and Regional Sport Assemblies. If the CEO and/or Chair is unable to attend, two senior delegates may attend on their behalf.
|Tue May 11 2021, 10:00am — Tue May 11 2021, 2:30pm|
Registration - $0.00 (Member: Free)
|Victoria University, Level 11, 300 Flinders St Melbourne 3000|