Proud 2 Play Online Hub Launch
Proud 2 Play have developed a series of resources on LGBTI+ inclusion for Australian sports clubs.
Join Proud 2 Play, VicHealth, South West Sport and Vicsport as we launch the Proud 2 Play Resources Hub – a series of brand new resources on LGBTI+ inclusion for Australian sports clubs.
The launch will see sports clubs gain access to an Australian-first e-learning course developed with Play by the Rules on creating an LGBTI+ inclusive sports club as well as a range of additional resources such as tip sheets, posters and checklists.
Ryan Storr (Vice President, Proud 2 Play) will introduce the resources before we hear from an all-star panel, including:
- MC: Mel Jones OAM (ex-Australian cricketer and current commentator)
- Craig Tiley (CEO, Tennis Australia)
- Moana Hope (ex-AFLW player and Nike Ambassador)
- Dr Ruth Jeanes (Associate Professor, Monash University)
- Andy Brennan (ex-A-League player, Proud 2 Play Board Member)
All attendees will receive a package with information on how you can promote these resources to clubs in your sport or in your area.
This work has been completed in partnership with South West Sport with the support of VicHealth.
This event will be recorded and made available to watch at a later date.
|Tue Sep 22 2020, 10:00am — Tue Sep 22 2020, 10:50am|
Free (Member: Free)
|Online event via Zoom|