Change Our Game Community Sport Symposium
The Office for Women in Sport and Recreation presents the Change Our Game Community Sport Symposium
About this Event
The Office for Women in Sport and Recreation have assembled a list of leading thinkers who will share their insight, knowledge and experiences and will discuss the important role community sport plays in levelling the playing field for women and girls and driving positive cultural change.
Designed to provide practical solutions to common barriers for community clubs, the presentations will be tailored for those working and volunteering in community sport and recreation clubs, local government and state sporting bodies.
Hear from a number of high profile guest speakers including:
- Change Our Game Ambassadors
- Sally Capp - Lord Mayor, City of Melbourne
- Peggy O'Neal - President Richmond Football Club
- Bec Goddard - Head Coach Hawthorn VFLW team
- Emma Race - Host and Producer Outer Sanctum Podcast and co-host of ABC Grandstand Sunday's.
- Chris Lacey - Manager Physical Activity and Sports Programs, VicHealth
- And more!
A light morning tea will be provided upon arrival and informal networking opportunities will also be available at the end of the presentation.
The Community Sport Symposium will be followed by the Change Our Game International Women's Day Lunch held at Zinc from 1pm - tickets for the lunch are sold separately and are available here.
|Fri Mar 6 2020, 9:30am — Fri Mar 6 2020, 12.30pm|
Free (Member: Free)
|Deakin Edge, Federation Square, Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000|