2019 VAAP Regional Seminar - Warragul
Getting older people active
The regional seminars are brought to you by the Victorian Active Ageing Partnership (VAAP). The VAAP is a Victorian government project that aims to increase physical activity opportunities for older Victorians, especially those experiencing disadvantage, isolation and loneliness, and for those not currently involved in physical activity.
- Staff and volunteers involved in providing physical activity opportunities (including active recreation and sport) for older people.
- Staff, managers and volunteers from various organisations including community health, fitness/leisure centres, sports clubs, local government, neighbourhood houses, Men’s Sheds, U3As among others, are encouraged to attend.
- Professional development points & continuing education credits are being sought from Physical Activity Australia and Fitness Australia.
- Warragul Country Club - Tuesday 26 March
- Stawell Neighbourhood House and Learning Centre - Thursday 4 April
- Benalla Performing Arts Centre - Tuesday 30 April
- Bendigo Tennis Complex - Wednesday 1 May
- Camperdown Football Netball Club - Wednesday 15 May
- Bairnsdale RSL - Wednesday 29 May
|Tue Mar 26 2019, 10:00am — Tue Mar 26 2019|
Free (Member: Free)
|Warragul Country Club|