2019 Forward Thinking Series: Sport Jam
Do you want to increase participation in sport and active recreation? If yes, join us at the 2019 Sport Jam – a design thinking workshop for sports administrators, both paid and volunteer.
Together we will tackle one critical question:
How might we positively influence people’s lives through sport and physical activity?
About the workshop
- How to clearly define and interrogate a problem and recognise opportunities.
- Techniques to build empathy with your target audience.
- Creative problem-solving skills relevant to the sport and active recreation context.
- How to test and refine ideas with potential participants.
- Useful, efficient processes to help you to grow participation in sport and active recreation.
This workshop will be co-facilitated by Vicsport (the peak body for sport in Victoria) and Portable, a digital design and technology company proudly born in Melbourne. For over a decade, Portable has been at the forefront of design and technology, working with governments and for-purpose organisations to drive change.
Who can register?
This event is open to paid staff and volunteers from State Sport Associations, Regional Sports Assemblies, State Sport & Recreation Bodies, National Sport Organisations, Local/State/National Government agencies or departments, businesses, clubs, leagues, associations and universities. We are open to registrations from outside the sports industry. We request that each organisation registers no more than four employees or volunteers.
Participation Strategy Manager
P 9698 8106
|Wed Mar 20 2019, 9:00am — Thu Mar 21 2019, 5:00pm|
Free (Member: Free)
|One Roof Melbourne, 77-83 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006|