Vicsport 2018 AGM and Member Forum - eSports
Vicsport invites its members to attend the Vicsport 2018 AGM and Member Forum - eSports, on Tuesday 20 November 2018.
Tuesday 20 November 2018
Catherine Freeman Room, Athletics House
Ground Floor, 31 Aughtie Dve
Albert Park, Victoria 3206
3:30pm - arrival
4:00pm - Member Forum - eSports
5:00pm - Vicsport 2018 Annual General Meeting
5:45pm - Networking and refreshments
Member Forum - eSports
- What is eSport?
- Who plays it?
- Why is it and its data important?
Click here for the notice and please find listed the relevant papers for the 2018 Vicsport AGM:
- 2018 Vicsport AGM - Minutes of the 2017 Vicsport AGM (to follow)
- 2018 Vicsport AGM - Appointment of Proxy
- 2018 Vicsport AGM - 2018 Nomination Criteria
- 2018 Vicsport AGM - 2018 Nomination Form
- 2018 Vicsport AGM - Vicsport Financial Report (to follow)
- 2018 Vicsport AGM - 2018 Agenda (to follow)
- Nominations for two director positions are due to Lisa Hasker by no later than 2 October 2018
- Notice of Motion and other business must be submitted by no later than 31 October 2018
- Proxy appointments must be submitted by no later than 18 November 2018 to Vicsport CEO, Lisa Hasker via firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Athletics House
For guests arriving by car, Athletics House has a major car park right outside it's doors. Entry to the car park is via Lakeside Drive which can be accessed via Albert Road, Queens Road or Fitzroy Street. You will be required to purchase a ticket upon parking to display on your dash. There is also limited street parking available within walking distance from the venue.
If travelling by public transport, Athletics House is easily accessible by tram. Both Route 12 (City to South Melbourne/St Kilda) Stop 130, and Route 96 (East Brunswick to St Kilda Beach) Stop 129 stop within short walking distance from the venue.
For more information regarding public transport travel arrangements, please visit the Public Transport Victoria website https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/
If you have any questions or queries in the lead up to this event, please contact the Vicsport office through the details below:
Administration & Events Coordinator
P: 9698 8104
Register for this event
|Tue Nov 20 2018, 3:30pm — Tue Nov 20 2018, 5:45pm|
Free (Member: Free)
|Catherine Freeman Room, Athletics House 31 Aughtie Dve Albert Albert Park Victoria 3206|