LGA & SSA Forum: Facility Planning & Provision
This will be a joint workshop, run and facilitated by Vicsport and Parks & Leisure Australia (Vic/Tas Region).
- Provision of sufficient sport facilities to meet demand
- Roles & responsibilities for SSAs & LGAs in planning
- The importance of data
- State Sport Facility Plans
- Shared facilities & multi-use facilities
- Facility management agreements
- Hume City Council ~ Bruce Fordham, Manager Leisure Centres and Sport
- Gymnastics Victoria ~ Alison Lyons/ Aaron Tenabel- Gymnastics & Facility Development
- insideEDGE Sport and Leisure Planning ~ Michael Bodman, Director
- Otium Planning Group ~ Ben Bainbridge, Associate
This event is open to representatives from LGAs and SSAs. To register for this event, click on the link below.
This event is free for Vicsport (SSA & LGA members) and PLA (Vic/Tas) members. The non-member ticket price is $80 per person. A tax invoice will be provided to you via email for the event.
If you become a Vicsport or PLA (Vic/Tas) member prior to the event, the $80 ticket price will be waived.
Should you have any queries regarding your Vicsport membership, please contact Bron via 9698 8100 or email@example.com.
Queries regarding your PLA (Vic/Tas) membership, please contact Richard Simon M 0498 029 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or queries regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact:
Manager - Strategic Projects
Ph: 9698 8102
Parks & Leisure Australia (Vic/ Tas Region)
Ph: 0498 029 575
|Wed Oct 10 2018, 9.00am — Wed Oct 10 2018, 12.00pm|
LGA Forum ticket - non member - $80 (Member: Free)
LGA Forum ticket - member - Free (Member: Free)
|State Netball and Hockey Centre , 10 Brens Drive Parkville, 3052|