Eligibility Criteria for all Nominations
All nominees for the 2018 Victorian Sport Awards will be required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Additionally, all nominees must either:
- be a resident in the state of Victoria - i.e. identify their primary residence as a location geographically based in Victoria
- be born in the state of Victoria
2. All contributions / achievements must have been achieved in the calendar year (January to December 2018 - except for the Outstanding Contribution to Sport and Service to Victorian Community Sport and Recreation Awards).
- inclusion of every person regardless of their age, gender or sexual orientation,
- inclusion of every person regardless of their race, culture or religion,
- opportunities for people of all abilities to participate in the sport and develop to their full potential,
- respect is shown towards others, the club and the broader community,
- a safe and inclusive environment for all,
- elimination of violent and abusive behaviour, and
- protection from sexual harassment or intimidation.
For all other nominations criteria specific to each award, CLICK HERE.