Knowledge Exchange October
Clearninghouse for Sport: Sport Sector Knowledge Sharing
The Clearinghouse for Sport (Clearinghouse) is an Australian Sports Commission led information and knowledge sharing initiative.
The Clearinghouse works to:
- Identify and acquire information of relevance to the Australian sport sector;
- Connect people in sport with complementary expertise;
- Inform Australian sports practitioners (such as athletes, coaches, physical educators, scientists, researchers, administrators, volunteers, and sporting officials) about good and promising practice in sport;
- Provide Australian governments at all levels with comprehensive and policy relevant analysis of research relating to sport, and the value of sport to the community; and,
- Provide Clearinghouse members with high quality information on sport and physical activity.
After creating a login, you can subscribe to the Clearinghouse Daily Sports News: a daily current awareness service covering Australian and international news, events, major announcements, and the latest research and analysis in sport.
Visit www.clearinghouseforsport.gov.au for more information and to subscribe.
Return to Knowledge Exchange or select your next article:
You may also be interested in...
Knowledge Exchange September
Outcomes of Nudge Resource Feedback
The SSA programs came together on 13 September to review the current resources and provided feedback on the development of future resource development
Summary & Videos: Developing Sustainable Programs 16 May
The recent SSP/RSP Physical Activity workshop and project sharing event was held at the Sports House Training Room on Tuesday 16 May