Knowledge Exchange October
Clearninghouse for Sport: Sport Sector Knowledge Sharing
The Clearinghouse for Sport (Clearinghouse) is an Australian Sports Commission led information and knowledge sharing initiative.
The Clearinghouse works to:
- Identify and acquire information of relevance to the Australian sport sector;
- Connect people in sport with complementary expertise;
- Inform Australian sports practitioners (such as athletes, coaches, physical educators, scientists, researchers, administrators, volunteers, and sporting officials) about good and promising practice in sport;
- Provide Australian governments at all levels with comprehensive and policy relevant analysis of research relating to sport, and the value of sport to the community; and,
- Provide Clearinghouse members with high quality information on sport and physical activity.
After creating a login, you can subscribe to the Clearinghouse Daily Sports News: a daily current awareness service covering Australian and international news, events, major announcements, and the latest research and analysis in sport.
Visit www.clearinghouseforsport.gov.au for more information and to subscribe.
Return to Knowledge Exchange or select your next article:
You may also be interested in...
Healthy Canteen Virtual Road Trip - Lara Pool
The Lara Pool Kiosk is a great example of a community working together to create an environment that provides healthy food and drink choices
Knowledge Exchange November
Pokemon Go - Business Model Canvas Case Study
Did you get swept up in the Pokemon Go craze during 2016? Following its release in July, the augmented reality game got thousands of Australians off the couch an out walking the streets