Do you have an opinion on safety in community sport and recreation?
Researchers from La Trobe University Law School are working in partnership with Vicsport to find out more about how community sports administrators identify and manage health and safety risks in community sport.
All participants will be reimbursed for their time with a $100 Coles Myer Gift Voucher.
- an administrator in a Victorian community sport or recreation organisation;
- aged 18 years or over; and
- willing to give your opinion and talk about how to make community
sport andrecreation safer.
We would like to hear from you!
- Your perspective on health & safety risks in community sport
- Q & A session with Professor Patrick Keyzer (Head of School, Chair of Law & Public Policy at La Trobe University Law School)
|Wantirna South - 1 February, 2017
Newborough - 8 February, 2017
Sandringham - 13 February, 2017
Thornbury - 15 February, 2017
|Bendigo - 20 February, 2016
Geelong - 22 February, 2017
Mildura - 27 February, 2017
For more details contact Dr Alex Donaldson
This project has been approved by an ethics committee of La Trobe University (ASSC CHESC Ref: EH16-095)
You may also be interested in...
AAA Play: Connecting people with disabilities to sporting activities in Melbourne
Operated by Reclink Australia, Access for All Abilities provides Australia’s only first-point-of call service connecting people with a disability to sports and recreational opportunities in Melbourne, Victoria.
Finalists announced for 2018 Victorian Sport Awards
MEDIA RELEASE: Celebrating elite to grass roots sport in Victoria.