Do you have an opinion on safety in community sport and recreation?
Researchers from La Trobe University Law School are working in partnership with Vicsport to find out more about how community sports administrators identify and manage health and safety risks in community sport.
All participants will be reimbursed for their time with a $100 Coles Myer Gift Voucher.
- an administrator in a Victorian community sport or recreation organisation;
- aged 18 years or over; and
- willing to give your opinion and talk about how to make community
sport andrecreation safer.
We would like to hear from you!
- Your perspective on health & safety risks in community sport
- Q & A session with Professor Patrick Keyzer (Head of School, Chair of Law & Public Policy at La Trobe University Law School)
|Wantirna South - 1 February, 2017
Newborough - 8 February, 2017
Sandringham - 13 February, 2017
Thornbury - 15 February, 2017
|Bendigo - 20 February, 2016
Geelong - 22 February, 2017
Mildura - 27 February, 2017
For more details contact Dr Alex Donaldson
This project has been approved by an ethics committee of La Trobe University (ASSC CHESC Ref: EH16-095)
You may also be interested in...
Team Up with Vichealth's Free App
VicHealth’s TeamUp is a free app which encourages Victorians to connect with others through physical activities in their local area
Students Standing Out From The Crowd
Hosted by our preferred supplier for education La Trobe University, the latest Vicsport Professionals Network (VPN) event had over 60 students listening intently, as a panel of industry professionals gave them the inside scoop on what they need to do to stand out from the hundreds of applicants they will be up against