Do you have an opinion on safety in community sport and recreation?
Researchers from La Trobe University Law School are working in partnership with Vicsport to find out more about how community sports administrators identify and manage health and safety risks in community sport.
All participants will be reimbursed for their time with a $100 Coles Myer Gift Voucher.
- an administrator in a Victorian community sport or recreation organisation;
- aged 18 years or over; and
- willing to give your opinion and talk about how to make community
sport andrecreation safer.
We would like to hear from you!
- Your perspective on health & safety risks in community sport
- Q & A session with Professor Patrick Keyzer (Head of School, Chair of Law & Public Policy at La Trobe University Law School)
|Wantirna South - 1 February, 2017
Newborough - 8 February, 2017
Sandringham - 13 February, 2017
Thornbury - 15 February, 2017
|Bendigo - 20 February, 2016
Geelong - 22 February, 2017
Mildura - 27 February, 2017
For more details contact Dr Alex Donaldson
This project has been approved by an ethics committee of La Trobe University (ASSC CHESC Ref: EH16-095)
You may also be interested in...
How might we positively influence people’s lives through physical activity?
This year's Sport Jam will unveil how physical activity can positively influence people's lives.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, is my business the most beautiful of all?
Matt Arthur CEO, Surface Digital When it comes to growing your membership base, you have to be a bit like the wicked Queen in Sleeping Beauty