Do you have an opinion on safety in community sport and recreation?
Researchers from La Trobe University Law School are working in partnership with Vicsport to find out more about how community sports administrators identify and manage health and safety risks in community sport.
All participants will be reimbursed for their time with a $100 Coles Myer Gift Voucher.
- an administrator in a Victorian community sport or recreation organisation;
- aged 18 years or over; and
- willing to give your opinion and talk about how to make community
sport andrecreation safer.
We would like to hear from you!
- Your perspective on health & safety risks in community sport
- Q & A session with Professor Patrick Keyzer (Head of School, Chair of Law & Public Policy at La Trobe University Law School)
|Wantirna South - 1 February, 2017
Newborough - 8 February, 2017
Sandringham - 13 February, 2017
Thornbury - 15 February, 2017
|Bendigo - 20 February, 2016
Geelong - 22 February, 2017
Mildura - 27 February, 2017
For more details contact Dr Alex Donaldson
This project has been approved by an ethics committee of La Trobe University (ASSC CHESC Ref: EH16-095)
You may also be interested in...
Welcoming people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
Creating sporting environments that are welcoming to people from CALD backgrounds.
Dr Bridie O'Donnell guest speaker at VPN event
Dr Bridie O’Donnell, inaugural Head of Victoria’s Office for Women in Sport and Recreation will share her thoughts on the importance of diversity and gender equality on Boards at Vicsports' Building Effective Boards event on 21 February 2018.
GOOD GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK & TOOLKIT UPDATE RELEASED
Vicsport is pleased to announce the release of the updated Good Governance Framework & Tool Kit (2015)