Do you have an opinion on safety in community sport and recreation?
Researchers from La Trobe University Law School are working in partnership with Vicsport to find out more about how community sports administrators identify and manage health and safety risks in community sport.
All participants will be reimbursed for their time with a $100 Coles Myer Gift Voucher.
- an administrator in a Victorian community sport or recreation organisation;
- aged 18 years or over; and
- willing to give your opinion and talk about how to make community
sport andrecreation safer.
We would like to hear from you!
- Your perspective on health & safety risks in community sport
- Q & A session with Professor Patrick Keyzer (Head of School, Chair of Law & Public Policy at La Trobe University Law School)
|Wantirna South - 1 February, 2017
Newborough - 8 February, 2017
Sandringham - 13 February, 2017
Thornbury - 15 February, 2017
|Bendigo - 20 February, 2016
Geelong - 22 February, 2017
Mildura - 27 February, 2017
For more details contact Dr Alex Donaldson
This project has been approved by an ethics committee of La Trobe University (ASSC CHESC Ref: EH16-095)
You may also be interested in...
From Miners Rest to Melbourne's Best: Michelle Payne's Journey to Cup Glory
A FEMALE jockey has at last won the Melbourne Cup
Sports Talk Governance Forum – tackling the topic on everyone’s radar
20 November, 2015 Vicsport held its 12th Sports Talk Forum at the Rendezvous Hotel on 19 November with a record crowd in attendance
Welcome Leisure Networks - Vicsport's newest preferred supplier
We're excited to announce that Leisure Networks have become our Preferred Supplier to deliver high quality training and development for sporting clubs and community volunteers across metropolitan Melbourne