2023 Polytan Peter Norman Inclusion Award
Nominations for the 2023 Victorian Sport Awards are now open until 11.59pm 1 March.
The Peter Norman Inclusion Award recognises an individual or organisation that has made a significant contribution to safe, fair and inclusive sport in 2023. They have enabled often marginalised groups (e.g. diverse sexualities, genders and sex characteristics, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, those from culturally and linguistic diverse backgrounds (CALD) and/or people with a disability to participate).
To be eligible to be considered in this category, the nominee must:
- Be considered as a Victorian
- Evidence the individual or organisation prioritises diversity and inclusion within the sports industry through internal and/or public facing programs and projects
- Evidence the individual or organisation has had a positive impact on the wider sports community
- A consistent key message highlighting the importance of inclusion and diversity in sport either internally, externally or both
- Efforts to benefit the wider community through sport
- Displayed values of fairness and integrity
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2023 nominations information page here.
|Ferntree Gully Tennis Club
|Queer Sporting Alliance
|Naomi Symington & Janet Jones