2020 Love the Game Volunteer of the Year
This award recognises a volunteer of the Victorian sport and active recreation community who has made a positive difference to the opportunities and experiences available to others over a long period of time. They could be a volunteer administrator, official, umpire or coach, who has provided support, encouragement or inspiration through hard work; often through self-sacrifice and without personal gain.
To be eligible to be considered in this category, the nominee must:
- Be recognised by the club, State or National Sporting body
- Not be paid for their volunteering activities (Note: reimbursement of expenses does not constitute payment)
- Position held within the club/association/state sporting association/regional sports assembly
- The impact of the work completed within their organisation
- The impact of the work to the broader community
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2020 nominations information page.
|2017||Alexander (Sandy) Frame
|2015||Peter Cullen||Reclink Australia|
|2013||Geoffrey McCraw||Australian Rules Football|