2020 Sports Accounting Australia Sport Initiative of the Year
Nominations closed 5 March.
This award recognises the work of
individuals, clubs, teams, groups or organisations (including SSAs) who have
succeeded in enabling more people to participate in sport activities during the
COVID-19 pandemic. This new Award for 2020 will highlight the innovative work
that sport has promoted to keep people active and connected with members during
the COVID-19 pandemic.
To be eligible to be considered in this category, the nominee must:
- Be a State Sporting Association, Regional Sports Assembly or Vicsport Associate Member
The initiatives be related to (but not limited to):
- Participation recruitment and retention programs
- COVID survival and recovery
- The impact of the initiative to encourage Victorians to participate in active recreation initiatives and/or to the sport
- Innovative approaches to the initiative and inclusive practices
- The number of participants
- The impact to participation within the sport
Selection Process & Voting:
For all information regarding selection and voting processes, return to the 2020 nominations information page.